Thursday, May 20, 2010

LOST is nearing the end *sniffle sniffle*

For those of you who have yet to enjoy NBC's LOST, I will do my best to not include any spoilers whatsoever. w00ty freakin w00t.

Ran across this article today, written by the actor who plays Hurley, giving his final thoughts and comments on the show coming to a close.

I didn't become an avid fan until season 4, and that only because my best friend was a mega-fan of the show. I vividly remember more than one Nelson family get-together where my presence was a conversation killer. The reason? Because I had yet to watch LOST, and they refused to spoil it for me.

Reluctantly, I began to watch the show by borrowing the DVD's from Scott. He and his sister introduced some of the LOST theorists presented through YouTube, and that's when I knew the series was a hit.

Emily has also taken to the show, and the two of us have made it a weekly ritual to watch that week's episode at Scott and Mindy's place on Tuesdays. I honestly don't know what we're going to do after this Sunday night when LOST is over. I imagine we'll have to get started on a new show =) (Emily already wants to begin Alias. Sooo ... Alias it is!).

For those of you who have yet to get lost in LOST (yes, I really did say that outloud; err, via chat), I will say that this is my second favorite show of all time. My favorite part about the series is that just once I feel I'm gaining a grasp on what's really going on, they introduce a new perspective that changes everything.

Whatever the 2.5 hours series finale brings, I'm sure I'll love every minute of it.

Until next time,
Rusty

No comments:

Post a Comment